Items listed on this site will be offered by SAC Auctions LLC., hereby also known as (SAC), as owner or as agent for consignor’s subject to the following terms and conditions. The following seller terms and conditions and any signed auction agreement constitute the entire agreement with the seller relative to the items listed on www.sacauctions.com .
– Placing a bid is a binding contract and the bid cannot be retracted. Once a Bidder places a bid, and the bid is the high/winning bid, the bidder will be obligated to buy the lot at the said price indicated.
Withdrawal and Cancellation
– SAC Auctions LLC reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any sale, at its sole discretion, without or without notice. SAC shall have no liability to bidders for any withdrawal or cancellation of sale.
Terms of Sale
– All items are sold Ex-Works from the seller’s location unless otherwise noted. Buyers are responsible for all freight and transportation costs, transportation permits, as well as any costs to dismantle, load or unload items.
– All items are sold “As-Is” and without recourse and neither SAC Auctions LLC nor it’s consignors makes any warranties or representations, express or implied, with respect to such items unless specifically noted. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to review item photos, inspection reports when applicable, and any other documents pertaining to the item in which they are interested and to make their own physical inspection of any item prior to bidding.
– Payment for items purchased is due within 5 business days of auction close.
FINAL SELLING PRICE
$1 to $2,500 10% of Final Selling Price
$2,501.00+ 5% of Final Selling Price
PLEASE NOTE: Some lots have a specific Buyers Premium attached. Those rates will supersede the standard Buyer’s Premium.
All items purchased ONLINE will have an additional convenience fee of 3.5%.
Default of Payment
– Failure to pay within 5 business days of auction close may result in the default of sale and incur a penalty of 25% of the final sales price and your bidding privileges revoked.
Removal of Items
– Buyer agrees to remove items from the seller’s premises no later than 10 business days after final payment has been remit to SAC Auctions LLC. Failure to remove items may result in relocation and storage charges at buyers’ expense.
Liability of Items
– Risk of loss or damage shall remain with the seller until the earlier of the two occur:
– Removal of equipment from the location by buyer, or the buyer’s designated transportation provider. Seller is not liable for damages caused at time of loadout by buyer, or buyer’s transportation provider.
– Fifteen (15) calendar days after auction close.
– If you fail to remove an item from a seller’s yard within forty-five (45) calendar days it will be deemed as your intention to abandon said item. SAC, on behalf of the seller, may take action including, but not limited to, any appropriate steps under the law to dispose of the item/s. SAC Auctions LLC item abandonment policy is located at www.sacauctions.com and is hereby incorporated by reference.
Limited Power of Attorney
– Buyer hereby appoints SAC Auctions LLC and its authorized representatives as your attorney-in-fact for the sole purpose of executing and providing a bill of sale, when required to transfer ownership to buyer.
Liens and Encumbrances
– SAC Auctions LLC warrants that at the time of sale we arrange for the release of all liens and encumbrances on the items listed on the website. If SAC is unable to clear the title to items, SAC shall return any funds paid by buyer with respect to such item/s.
AMENDMENT OF seller TERMS
– SAC Auctions LLC may, at any time and at its sole discretion, change, modify, add or remove any part of the seller terms and conditions, without notice. Posting such changes to the website will constitute sufficient notice to sellers and shall come into full force for all newly signed auction agreements from the date of revision. These terms may not be amended except in writing by SAC Auctions LLC and the seller.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the buyer terms and conditions related to our website, please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
SAC Auctions LLC
3926 Cedar Wood Trail
Terrell, NC 28682
clear the title to items, SAC Auctions LLC Inc., shall return any funds paid by buyer with respect to such item/s. Titles will be delivered 5 business days once checks clear or items are paid in full
**SAC SALES PROTECTION PLAN**
1) Buyer has 2 business days from the date of auction to inspect item and verify condition before making final payment.
2) If the item purchased is not inspected in the 2 business days from the auction date the sale of that item is then considered Final and buyer is responsible for payment.
3) Item is to be in the condition stated by the auctioneer. Auctioneer will do its best to identify and announce any known condition. However, it will be the buyer’s responsibility to verify machines condition beyond those announcements. Please read item description when bidding on item during auction.
4) Item will remain on seller’s yard until paid in full.
5) If item is paid in full and removed from the seller’s yard before inspection is complete the Sales Protection Plan is no longer applicable and the buyer has accepted the machine “As-Is”.
6) If the purchased item is not in the condition described then the sale will be cancelled and buyer not responsible for payment.